<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

sin city tastes like chicken...



I saw Sin City last night (this one. not this one).

Three things:

1) FRODO scared the ever-living shat out of me. Damn, Gina.

2) Mickey Rourke makes the movie. Hands down. Leaving the theater, I wanted his character to have his own movie, TV show, mini-series, variety hour and informercial.

3) Hooray for boobies.

3a) Yes. I am 12 years old.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger lindsey on 1:20 PM

hahah when I first linked to Sin city from my site, I accidentally directed them to the second one... oopsie!
Suprisingly enough no one thanked me for that. Ungrateful bastards.
And yes Frodo was freaky as all hell.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:12 PM

Once I played angels, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have angels gold. He gave me some angels online gold, he said that I could buy angels gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap angels online gold.  



» Post a Comment