<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

lindsay lohan starts making sense...



Lindsay Lohan. On a beach like this. But nuder.

The best part about this story, besides the most obvious, is that Paris Hilton inspired someone. It might as well be "No Means Yes Day." Actually, you heard it here first. Today is officially "No Means Yes Day."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger Used Hack on 12:16 PM

That's like the best Lindsay Lohan news I've ever read. :)  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 1:14 PM

Dude,
that's good news... soft, and curvaceous Lindsay is much better than coked out boney party girl Lindsay... I'm all for her wackin back on some weight, and getting her body back!
Kate Moss owns the coked out hotty category, so Lindsay should carve her own niche...  



Posted by Blogger justin on 1:16 PM

I'm surprised this isn't front page news. I know it's from IMDB. But, hey, here's to hoping.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:20 PM

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.  



Posted by Anonymous Nike shox clearance on 2:13 AM

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:23 PM

zhengjx20160524
tiffany and co
fitflop clearance
longchamp le pliage
supra for sale
kobe 10
michael kors
asics shoes for men
kate spade
toms wedges
burberry outlet
replica rolex watches
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses outlet
adidas running shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren polo
gucci bags
ray bans
kobe shoes
ray ban eyeglasses
adidas uk
juicy couture
coach outlet clearance
air jordan shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet online
nike outlet store
fitflop shoes
toms
replica rolex watches
vans sneakers
christian louboutin sale clearance
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers sale
michael kors bags
adidas superstar shoes
fit flops
 



» Post a Comment