<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

morgan freeman loves making mix cd's...



Everyone knows Morgan Freeman. He's been in every other movie released in Hollywood since about 1970. Sometimes he's in lead roles. Other times he seemingly accepts parts as a background extra just to fill up his extensive IMDB page. He's like a real-live Agent Smith, replicating himself all over the freakin' place. In fact, in the year 2010, Morgan Freeman will be so omnipresent that you'll be able to ask him personally every time you want to make a right turn at a red light. Yes, he'll be that everywhere.

But if you've ever had the pleasure to know the real, honest-to-goodness Morgan Freeman, you know that his real passion doesn't lie in acting. Oh no. What he really really really loves more than life itself...is making mix CD's. I learn this about every other couple weeks when I have brief convos with Morgan Freeman on my walks around L.A.'s Runyon Canyon. (Yes, it seems like he's always there, too.)

It usually goes like this:

Morgan: Hey, Justin. How's it going?

Me: Good, Morgan. Good. The family?

Morgan: They're great. Thanks for asking.

Me: No problem. Catch ya next time.

(At this point, I unsuccessfully try to jog away)

Morgan: Hey, J. Can I ask you something?

Me: (knowing what's coming) Ummm...sure, MF. What's up?

Morgan: Please let me make a mix CD for you!! Please!!

Me: Morgan, I already told you. You've made me 87 already.

Morgan: But I've got some new hot beats I've got to burn for ya.

Me: Okay, but this is the LAST time. Okay?

Morgan: Last time. I got it. Promise.

I now own approximately 3432 mix CD's made by Mr. Freeman. The influx has been so ridiculous that I tiled my entire kitchen and bathroom. I would say that he has some kind of obsessive disorder, but I'm not one to knock another man's passion. All I can hope is that he finds what he's looking for in those mounds of CD-R's that he most likely swims in every day.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger Zombie_Flyboy on 4:08 PM

That's fantastic. I never knew he was so into the mix cd's.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:21 PM

Once I played Anarchy, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Archlord gold. He gave me some Archlord money, he said that I could buy Archlord gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some archlord online Gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap Archlord gold to anyone who want.  



Posted by Blogger miyuki on 11:45 PM

A study last yearnike tn, the author in the essay read NIKE , a reporter at the Shanghai headquarters in an interview, nike chaussuressee a pr in high school to read a league plans, employees interviewed told reporters in Beijing's streets, they children to interview, the children said, "truly understand them." tn chaussures These words, if the author touches product function, brand spirit and culture is to become part of the consumer of two basic methods  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:32 PM

zhengjx20160524
louis vuitton purses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
nike free uk
nike air max
adidas originals store
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
rolex watches
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren home
kd 7 shoes
kids lebron shoes
ray ban sunglasses
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
christian louboutin sale
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags

 



» Post a Comment