<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

paul walker: most intense jet skier of all time...



Despite J. Alba's inclusion, I was originally on the fence about this summer's Into the Blue. But then I saw this super-intense jetski picture and all fears were vanquished. I mean...look at it. That's not the Paul Walker we know from Fast and the Furiouser. I think he's been taking Intense 101 from Vin Diesel.

Paul: "Dude, look at me. I'm so in the jetski zone."

James Caan's son: "I know, man. Look at you. Capital I intense."

Paul: "You can really tell because my biceps are so huge and my abs are so tight. I'm focusing all my intensity on those areas and that will really show if someone happens to take an on-set picture in the next five to ten seconds."

James Caan's son: "You should really go pro."

Paul: "If I was a lottery pick, I definitely would. Leave movies behind!"

James Caan's son: "Is there even an Intense Jetskiing Association??"

Paul: "I don't know. But I think I just burst some blood vessels."

James Caan's son: "That is SO intense."

Paul: "I know."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger Pop's Kid on 10:50 PM

That's a little something I like to call COMEDY! Hilarious Blog...I'll definitely be back.

PK  



Posted by Blogger Cory on 11:02 PM

I am taller than Scott Caan. I've seen him in person and it is true. He joins Pat Morita and Dave Navarro in the shorter-than-me-but-still-not-a-midget club. Yes!  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 12:02 PM

intense, dude.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 11:27 AM

vall valla que tal  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:12 PM

Once I played Aion, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aion kina. He gave me some aion online kina, he said that I could buy aion kina, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some aion gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap aion kina to anyone who want.  



Posted by Blogger polo shirts on 3:06 AM

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions  



Posted by Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 on 2:43 AM

2016-4-21 xiaozhengm
oakley vault
louis vuitton outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton bags
cheap jordans
basketball shoes
louboutin pas cher
michael kors bags
toms shoes
coach outlet
jordan 13
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet
hollister clothing
polo ralph shirts
louis vuitton outlet
kobe shoes 11
jordan 4 toro
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
jeremy scott shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet stores
christian louboutin outlet
retro jordans
true religion
ray ban uk
beats headphones
air jordans
nike roshe run
 



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:32 PM

zhengjx20160524
louis vuitton purses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
nike free uk
nike air max
adidas originals store
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
rolex watches
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren home
kd 7 shoes
kids lebron shoes
ray ban sunglasses
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
christian louboutin sale
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags

 



» Post a Comment