I've meant to do this for the past few weeks. Here's my LA Insight answers for one of my new favorite sites, LA Blogs
1. How many hours a week are you stuck in your car?
"Unless it's a unique week, less than one. My car seems to be an LA eyesore so I keep it off the road as much as possible."
2. What music is in your car, right now?
3. What do you do while stuck in traffic? Eat? Sing? Primal scream?
"I start rolling up and down each of my individual windows. I start with the back left and usually go counter-clockwise. It really freaks people out but it's really soothing."
4. If you could give citations to other drivers for bad behavior, who/ what
would you ticket?
"Two words: rolling stops. Nothing infuriates me more. Everyone who does it should be properly punished by the authorities."
5. What's your favorite place/freeway to drive in LA?
"The inner parking ramps at the the Grove
. Driving up and down those while simultaneously watching the open-space counts is a ride in itself. And definitely worth the $2. Two thumbs up."
6. What's your least favorite?
7. What's the craziest thing you've ever seen another driver do?
"Cole Trickle (Tom Cruise) taking the outside in Days of Thunder
. That was crazy, man."
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever seen left on the side of the road?