<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

papa seal, mama seal, naked baby seal...



Come on guys!! It doesn't count as a touchdown if you're naked. Even I know that. And this is technically your baby now, Seal, and you're going to have to buy her some clothes sooner or later. There's only so many 90's complilation albums that can give "Kiss From A Rose" a home, dude. Once that window runs out, it's back to your day job: looking really really mean.

And, by the way, don't think that I'm not laughing on the inside every time I see a picture of you at the beach. A Seal at the beach! Get it!! Don't make me club you! HAHAHA!! It's funny. A J-O-K-E. Feel free to smile/laugh.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Anonymous Hilary on 10:23 AM

Haha. That made me laugh. Good one!  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7:48 PM

Once I played Anarchy, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Anarchy credits. He gave me some Anarchy Online credits, he said that I could buy AO credits, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some Anarchy gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell Anarchy online gold to anyone who want.  



Posted by Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 on 2:33 AM

2016-4-21 xiaozhengm
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike running shoes
true religion jeans
gucci bags
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
tory burch handbags
nfl jerseys wholesale
replica watches
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
nike free run
longchamp bags
oakley outlet
ray bans
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
celine handbags
adidas uk
michael kors purses
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren polo
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
adidas originals shoes
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci shoes
north face outlet
fitflops sale clearance
true religion shorts
kate spade
supra sneakers
 



» Post a Comment