<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about that r kelly vma performance...



Dude.

That.

Was.

Awesome.

Uncomfortable.

Uncomfortably awesome.

I've been trying to start the slow clap in my apartment building for the past few hours. I don't think anyone's caught on yet. But there's still time.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger LA on 12:12 AM

I thought it was awesomely uncomfortable.  



Posted by Blogger justin on 12:15 AM

I think it goes both ways.  



Posted by Blogger The Drunken Ninja on 7:39 AM

Clap............Clap...........Clap.....  



Posted by Blogger dantobindantobin on 9:24 AM

It reminded me of the time I tried to get my friends to lip-sync to "Ghostbusters" for the talent show in sixth grade. Except that I like the music in "Ghostbusters."  



Posted by Blogger justin on 10:00 AM

I have to agree with Mr. Skeet.

Totally GOB from Arrested Development.  



Posted by Blogger Last Gaoex on 2:58 PM

It was the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life... hahahahaha.

My hat goes off to you Mr. Kelly, I never knew you had comedy in you.

hahahahahahaha!!!!

If only one thing bothered me, it was that he actually seemed to be taking it seriously.  



Posted by Blogger Last Gaoex on 2:59 PM

It was the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life... hahahahaha.

My hat goes off to you Mr. Kelly, I never knew you had comedy in you.

hahahahahahaha!!!!

If only one thing bothered me, it was that he actually seemed to be taking it seriously.  



Posted by Blogger holly berry on 9:45 AM

All the 14 year old girls in the audience (with their moms permission of course) thought it was pretty kewl.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:10 PM

Once I played Asda Story, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Asda Story gold. He gave me some Asda Story money, he said that I could buy Asda Story Gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap Asda Story gold.  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:24 PM

zhengjx20160524
tiffany and co
fitflop clearance
longchamp le pliage
supra for sale
kobe 10
michael kors
asics shoes for men
kate spade
toms wedges
burberry outlet
replica rolex watches
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
jordan 11
ray ban sunglasses outlet
adidas running shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren polo
gucci bags
ray bans
kobe shoes
ray ban eyeglasses
adidas uk
juicy couture
coach outlet clearance
air jordan shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet online
nike outlet store
fitflop shoes
toms
replica rolex watches
vans sneakers
christian louboutin sale clearance
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers sale
michael kors bags
adidas superstar shoes
fit flops
 



» Post a Comment