<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

and now, deep thoughts by jennifer aniston...



This has been Deep Thoughts by Jennifer Aniston...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger ChrisWoznitza on 9:44 AM

Hi I´m Chris. Great page !!! Greatings from Germany Bottrop !!  



Posted by Blogger Aunt Beep on 10:04 AM

Hi there - hate to post an unrelated comment, but I LOVE your Blog, and wanted to ask if you would join National Blog for Relief day tomorrow to help victims of Katrina
here's more info: http://auntbeep.blogspot.com/2005/08/dire-outlook-you-must-help-victims-of.html  



Posted by Blogger Keith on 10:52 AM

That's Jennifer? It's looks like some random cowboy trolling a random beach. And we all know how much Brad likes cowboys...  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 11:03 AM

dude,
Your deep thoughts included Jen thinking about sitting on Angelina's face... um...er... WHAT?!!!!!
Did no one else notice this but me? Did you intend to cause an explosion/nuclear meltdown in my mind, as just happened?
If I steal her beach, will she bury me up to MY shoulders and sit on MY face... CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!  



Posted by Blogger Used Hack on 11:15 AM

Lawkid, you beat me to it.

I love the thought of Jen sitting on Angelina's face. Mmmmmmm. :)  



Posted by Blogger kristine on 11:18 AM

yeah, i totally thought of the sexual sitting as well. which is really grossing me out. lots of sand. and just the phrase itself. really really gross.  



Posted by Blogger justin on 11:28 AM

It was originally written that she'd throw a jellyfish at Angelina's face.

But that's not sexy at all.  



Posted by Blogger Cory on 11:44 AM

If you think about it, to have a girl actually sit on your face would really, really hurt. Hovering is one thing, but full on sitting? Like on a chair? Your head would be crushed.  



Posted by Blogger kristine on 12:26 PM

EXACTLY, cory.  



Posted by Blogger Meme on 12:57 PM

i've broken many a nose that way  



Posted by Blogger Jon on 8:38 PM

I wish you bottrop as well.

PS: Having to register sucks.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:27 PM

Once I played Anarchy, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Archlord gold. He gave me some Archlord money, he said that I could buy Archlord gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some archlord online Gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap Archlord gold to anyone who want.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:27 PM

Once I played Anarchy, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have Archlord gold. He gave me some Archlord money, he said that I could buy Archlord gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some archlord online Gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap Archlord gold to anyone who want.  



» Post a Comment