<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

war of the worlds review...



Things I Think I Think About War of the Worlds (SPOILERS)

1. The movie's FREAKIN' AMAZING GOOD. Let's get that out of the way first thing. It sets a new bar for alien movies. I want to see it again. I want the DVD. I want a Universal themepark ride. And I want an alien tripod of my very own (to, you know, go to my 10th year high school reunion with or something).

2. Can we knight Morgan Freeman for narration? Do you think he'd read my grocery list to me over the phone if I kidnapped someone he loved?

3. Even though Dakota Fanning spent 95% of the movie in tears or screaming, I never once thought she needed a good slap to the face. That's at least half a thumb in itself. And I was the one who swore I'd never watch another movie with her after Hide and Seek.

4. Alien Tripods Vs. Predator. Now that's a movie I'd get excited. Or better yet: Harold and Kumar Go To Alien Tripodtown. Oooooooo...genius.

5. I dare say that this is Tom Cruise's best performance since Jerry Maguire. I think that he actually believed aliens were after him. Which might explain his unusually happy behavior lately. You re-evaluate your life after you survive blood-thirsty alien tripods.

6. Bad Idea Jeans = Getting on a ferry when aliens are chasing you. Why? Ferries do not have basements.

7. Bad Idea Jeans #2 = Any man who drinks Peach Schnapps can NEVER be trusted. When the character in the movie suggested it to Tom Cruise, I let out the big audible, "Dude...no."

8. Mental note: Aliens tolerate Boston.

9. Did anyone else get the feeling that the mom didn't seem really surprised or happy enough to see them at the end, considering the circumstances?? I mean, if I save the kids against all odds from eternal damnation, I'd at least expect a handshake. Or a pregnant chest bump. Something.

10. Go See the Movie.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger lindsey on 1:05 AM

yeah, i'm raising the roof to #8 and #9 harcore. apparently they have more important things to focus on than boston. like basements of farm houses in the middle of nowhere. which they check multiple times. just in case.  



Posted by Blogger lindsey on 1:10 AM

*harcore AND hardcore  



Posted by Blogger Jelly on 1:17 AM

That bitch is crazy.  



Posted by Anonymous Jason on 8:39 AM

Yeah, I didn't get why the brownstones in Boston were saved and didn't grandma and grandpa look a little to clean and nice, they actually reminded me of the ooops I capped my pants couple from SNL.  



Posted by Blogger justin on 9:32 AM

In agreement on all counts.

Most important point: how the hell did teen boy survive the huge wave of fire? Most unpossible.  



Posted by Anonymous Jason on 10:38 AM

Another Blockbuster, another thumbs up by Justin. What a surprise.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:18 PM

Once I played angels, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have angels gold. He gave me some angels online gold, he said that I could buy angels gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap angels online gold.  



Posted by Anonymous jewelry wholesale on 2:12 AM

Buy fashion jewelry wholesale from China? We strongly recommend you to check fashion jewelry wholesale online shop, where you can buy crystal jewelry wholesale, cubic zirconia jewelry wholesale, cz jewelry wholesale, pearl jewelry wholesale, All of this jewelry are in top quality.
As well as they supply stainless steel jewelry wholesale, fashion jewelry wholesale, silver jewelry wholesale, costume jewelry wholesale, jewelry wholesale from china. Welcome to inquiry. fashion jewelry
fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale
china fashion jewelry
jewelry wholesale china
fashion jewelry china  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:32 PM

zhengjx20160524
louis vuitton purses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
nike free uk
nike air max
adidas originals store
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap toms
christian louboutin outlet
rolex watches
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren home
kd 7 shoes
kids lebron shoes
ray ban sunglasses
cheap air jordans
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
christian louboutin sale
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags

 



Posted by Blogger chenlina on 7:00 PM

chenlina20160531
cheap jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion
jordan 11 concord
louboutin
air jordans
adidas shoes
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
adidas superstars
jordan shoes
designer handbags
cheap air jordans
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
kate spade handbags
running shoes
kate spade handbags
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
jordan 6
giuseppe zanotti
michael kors handbags
air jordan pas cher
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton
hollister uk
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael kors handbags
timberland boots
celine outlet
as  



» Post a Comment