<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

how television works...



Dear Person Who Left This Voicemail on My Machine,

I'm sorry that I haven't returned your call. But you didn't leave a phone number. First of all, I think you had the wrong number to begin with. I'm not your cable provider, your TV-set provider or your "Soul Provider." I'm just another guy with a TV. And sometimes I also get angry when I watch a show or movie I like and it doesn't instantly come on the next day. But, like all American TV viewers, I just assume that it will come on again if I keep watching long enough. Usually at the same time on the same day of the next week. Unless it's a movie. Then I rent it from Netflix and they send it to me. It's all very complicated. Like that scene in Honey I Shrunk The Kids (I agree, a good movie) in which the ant dies. I used to say as a kid, "But why couldn't they save him!!!" But I didn't know then what I know now about ants and their fragile nature. Now I do. So it's less complicated. But the movie is still awesome. Especially when they eat the giant Oreo.

Sendcelery,
Me
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger kristine on 11:31 AM

sounds like a crackwhore to me! i wonder if that bitch broke my window...  



Posted by Blogger lorentx on 12:40 PM

that was sad... was someone coaching her in the back ground to make sure she didn't miss any details about the technical difficulties she was having? maybe you should return her call and tell her that the tv only does that right before it explodes and see what happens.  



Posted by Blogger justin on 12:42 PM

Times like these I wish I had caller ID. Because I would definitely call her back and pretend I was the Easter Bunny and tell her that her TV, and only hers, was evil.  



Posted by Blogger Amy on 4:11 PM

"you know...the big numbers?"

BAhahahaa  



» Post a Comment