<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What happens in the urinals stays in the urinals...


Except for when it's as freaky as what just happened to me. I was in our office floor's restroom doing my business when some random dude I've never seen before sidles up to the urinal two down from me. About five seconds in, he lets out the most ginormous fart I've ever heard inside a public restroom. Very gross, kinda wet sounding, but with intensity. Truth be told, I hadn't heard something this grotesque coming out of stalls. And this was standing up at a urinal.

So what did I do? I tried my best not to laugh. But the fact that you don't normally hear dudes tearing ass cheeks while they're standing up at the urinal (unless you're at the trough at a football game) made me lose it. And as I did, I looked sideways (breaking the unspoken dude rule of eyes straight ahead) and, I guess, gave him the WTF glance. Scariest thing? He looked like T Bag from "Prison Break." And what did he do? He stopped, zipped up and pointed at me as he was walking away. "Merry Christmas," he said. And he didn't wash his hands on the way out.

I will be 70 telling this story to my grandkids some day. I just know it.

p.s. Another dog wearing a hat. Xmas, this time.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 2:16 PM

Not cool. He should be shot.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 6:12 PM

i love you....  



Posted by Blogger justin on 6:15 PM

I love you too.  



Posted by Blogger Rob on 10:16 PM

That made me chuckle.  



Posted by Blogger Keith on 12:02 AM

One of my co-workers was telling me today about how he and his friends at a previous job would freak out random people in the men's room... they'd walk in, set up at the urinal and then one of them would say to the other, "Hey, nice penis! You get that waxed and buffed recently?"  



Posted by Blogger xanadian on 5:29 AM

ah! another brilliant idea to add to my repertoire. bahahahahahaaa!!  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 9:52 AM

Similar to Keith, a buddy of mine at a conference came into the urinal and there was a dude in between us. He looked over (breaking the unwritten rule of urinal etiquette) and told me my hog was beautiful.... no shit, he said "he, you gotta great looking hog." I politely replied "thank you". Then, he nearly tore the ass out of his jeans with a wall rattling thunder cannon fart. The dude in the middle almost fainted... all the colour in his face drained out.... and he fled the scene.... I couldn't stop laughing. Turns out, he was one of the guest speakers later that day. He couldn't look at us, and my buddy kept winking at him...  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 10:02 AM

I forgot to mention.... great dog with hat pic... Classic  



Posted by Anonymous Burns! on 11:38 PM

I'm glad that I heard about this second hand and didn't experience it myself. Other than that...good story, dude.  



Posted by Blogger Kopek on 6:18 AM

Ripping a fart in the urinals is just unheard of and he is clearly a revolutionary in a new movement to end the silence.  



Posted by Blogger cacaballbutt on 11:31 AM

Did the fart stink?  



Posted by Anonymous Pedro on 12:23 PM

Quite frankly I'm surprised that you've not experienced the standing up at the urinal ripper before. I, unfortunately, work in an office where the savagery that goes on in the bathroom is so beyond, I've been forced (in extreme cases) to go home in the middle of the day just to drop my duker. I don't know what people eat around here, but it just seems like they all think that passing ass rattling gas and blowing burrito size mudslides are perfectly acceptable in an office environment.

You have seen the dark side of the office bathroom experience. You can never go back. Your innocence is lost forever.  



Posted by Anonymous bank locater on 11:24 PM

that was hilarious  



Posted by Blogger TheIdleReceptionist on 6:13 AM

Wow, I bet that was my old boss. He would acctually take documents from his desk that needed his attention and announce to the office he was going to do some "reading (read: take a shit)."

We wouldn't see him for 20 min.




Dumbass.  



Posted by Blogger Alex Fritz on 8:49 PM

I sharted while standing at a urinal on newq years eve. Seriously not cool.

Good story, though.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 1:32 PM

What, so you cannot fart at the urinals now? Since when?  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:14 PM

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7:25 PM

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 12:47 AM

Do you want to get the most popular sports accessories? Please click our website, we offer many kinds of fashionable Air Jordan Shoes, NFL Jerseys, MBT Shoes, Nike TN and Puma Shoes Men , especially in NFL Jerseys, you will find more than thousand kinds of jerseys in our store. We guarantee the best quality and the best service for every consumer. If you are interest in, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible.  



Posted by Anonymous north face outlet store on 6:08 PM

In fact, the system recognizes it as a city outbuildings, north face outlet locations as the system store and transfer system as a system architecture guarantees full function only and the general professional certification at the open player and released at different mercenary mission. The Institute is a magic crystal power line will be devoted to the service, generally less than the player also did not take this service.  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 8:07 PM

zhengjx20160524
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan retro 8
michael kors outlet online
oakley outlet
coach outlet online
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
air force 1 trainers
nike air max uk
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet
nike blazers uk
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet online
lebron 13
lebron 12
ray bans
true religion jeans
ralph lauren sale
louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
designer handbags
ray ban sunglasses
discount jordans
coach factory outlet
jordan retro 11
coach factory outlet
tory burch flats
ray ban sunglasses outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors purses
nike roshe one
 



Posted by Blogger eric yao on 3:56 AM

Coach Outlet ED Hardy Outlet Coach Outlet Store Online Kate Spade Outlet Cheap Jordans Coach Purses Coach Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Toms Outlet Louis Vuitton  



» Post a Comment