<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

jessica alba, eva longoria and eva mendes meet and discuss how good looking they are (aka my new desktop)...



This picture was taken a day before Eva-Pole 2005. I'd like to think that the hat she's wearing is what saved her life and career from that malicious pole. And since everything I say is truth, it is. That is the hat.

In the future, I think these three young ladies should never be allowed in the same place at the same time. For the sake of mankind. That means if Eva L. and Eva M. are hanging out at the Tropicana Bar, Jessica Alba should be holed up in a Hottie Bunker. And when I say Hottie Bunker, I mean my apartment. And when I say apartment, I mean my couch.*

*It's a loveseat, actually. But whatever. We'll hang out.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Anonymous Neil on 10:59 AM

Oh, to be that hat for one moment. What stories I could tell.

Or that purse. Or one of the blouses.  



Posted by Blogger justin on 11:05 AM

I'd kill just to be off hiding in those flowers back there.  



Posted by Anonymous Im Batman on 1:27 PM

To the Batmobile Robin, It's a Hot-icaine!!
Jesus Murphy... that's like a nuculear Hot-ocaust!!
I think I just wet myself... I'm incapacitated by the overbearing hottness of it all!!
Imagine a sleepover with those three, with kissing practice and pillow fights all night in their skimpy lace jammies... that's Fantabulous.
Wow  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:14 PM

Once I played 9Dragons, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have 9Dragons gold. That he gave me some 9 Dragons gold, and then he said that I could buy 9 Dragons gold, but I did not have so much money, and then I played it in all my spare time. From then on, I have got a lot of cheap 9Dragons gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell 9Dragons money to anyone who want.  



Posted by Blogger Adi on 5:20 AM

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa  



Posted by Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 on 2:35 AM

2016-4-21 xiaozhengm
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike running shoes
true religion jeans
gucci bags
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
tory burch handbags
nfl jerseys wholesale
replica watches
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
nike free run
longchamp bags
oakley outlet
ray bans
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
celine handbags
adidas uk
michael kors purses
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
ray ban outlet
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren polo
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
adidas originals shoes
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
gucci shoes
north face outlet
fitflops sale clearance
true religion shorts
kate spade
supra sneakers
 



Posted by Blogger chenlina on 6:57 PM

chenlina20160531
nike store
tiffany jewelry
gucci handbags
nike uk
christian louboutin outlet
air jordan 13
oakley sunglasses
burberry bags
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap jerseys
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
nike roshe run women
beats solo
kobe 10
replica watches
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses
tory burch outlet
nike air max 90
louis vuitton outlet
jordan concords
hollister
adidas running shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
adidas originals
ray ban sunglasses discount
kobe 9
air force 1
true religion jeans
louboutin pas cher
michael kors outlet clearance
true religion outlet
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren outlet
as  



Posted by Blogger raybanoutlet001 on 2:30 AM

nike outlet
omega watches sale
coach outlet
michael kors uk
ralph lauren uk
nike huarache
christian louboutin shoes
detroit lions jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren polo
 



» Post a Comment