<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

joe simpson says, "get into my daughter's pants!! i wish i could!"



Finally!! Another reason for creepy Joe Simpson pickup lines that could double as funny promotional quotes:

You must be using Windex baby. 'Cause I can see my daughter's ass in your pants.

Last time I saw those jeans, they were on my daughter. But she was topless. And I was hiding. In her closet.

No one can deny that Jessica has a nice ass. She really fills her jeans out. And I should know. I do patdowns every morning.

It puts the jeans on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

If I was you, I'd wear my daughter's jeans. Hell, I'm me and I still wear them.


This could go on for-ever.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Blogger dantobindantobin on 10:55 AM

These jeans are from space because my daughters ass is out of this world

Nice redesign. Do you call it BlogPress or Wordger?  



Posted by Blogger dantobindantobin on 10:56 AM

I wasn't being sarcastic -- I think the redesign looks sharp.  



Posted by Blogger Avatar on 11:20 AM

Those jeans are throwback fugly.  



Posted by Blogger hannah on 11:32 AM

Jessica is sporting a wicked mane in that shot. I think she's a tranny.  



Posted by Anonymous stochasticgirl on 12:16 PM

Is that a mug shot in that insert??

Joe Simpson is a creep.  



Posted by Anonymous lawkidd on 1:43 PM

Those jeans are hideous... throwback is right avatar..
Tagline: The jeans that look way better on your floor, than the girlfriend you just bought them for. Just ask Joe; "My girls jeans look WAY better off" (pan from jeans on floor, past Jes/Ashlee shocked faces, to Joe with sicko wink to camera!)

For real though, J Simps is NOT attractive. Her face is sick and mishapen... she's a plastic.  



Posted by Anonymous Batman on 1:59 PM

Joe is SO jealous that Nic gets to tap his daughters ass now...  



Posted by Blogger Reagan on 2:40 PM

Joe only has godly love for Jessica, y'all.  



Posted by Blogger mance01 on 8:17 PM

"It puts the jeans on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Somehow that took the post to a whole new level of disturbing :)  



Posted by Blogger Assistant Atlas on 1:41 PM

Have you heard the "It Puts the Lotion on Its Skin" remix by the Greenskeepers? Now, that's creepy because it's so darn catchy.  



Posted by Blogger ~~~ GhEtTo G SeNsAtIoN ~~~ on 5:39 PM

those jeans r made 4 walkin ;);) holla back  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7:51 PM

Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.  



Posted by Blogger polo shirts on 2:47 AM

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions  



» Post a Comment