<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7975581\x26blogName\x3ddude.man.phat.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7134561390211612881', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

If I die, I'll have someone leave a detailed comment...


I had the geekiest dream of all time last night. It revolved around one of my favorite bloggers dying and not updating for months on end. In my dream, I blamed Bloglines because every so often it breaks and I get a little exclamation point beside the blog name which means they effed up in some way. But once I went to the actual blog address, I realized that it was true. They hadn't updated. I clicked on the comments to find this, left by some random person:

Sorry guys. He died.


And that was it. No other explanation. Nothing. Just dead. And being the neurotic person I am (even in my freakin dreams, man) my mind started to race. Holy shit. What happened? I'm sad. I need some closure. This vague comment isn't enough. I'm going to order a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and eat the entire pizza. And then I woke up. So that's why I promise, if I ever die, I'll have someone leave a more detailed comment about my death. Maybe even a picture. Because Blogspot is 4ever.

What does this all mean? I'm not dead or dying. But I have been sick with something a little more than a cold and a lot less than the HIV. In all honesty, my insides might be melting. Also, my TV show is almost in edit (which means CRAZINESS!!!), the computer is sucking my will to live (see Electric Dreams) and the fact that I'm on drugs and STILL can't drink caffeine makes me very BLECH. So if I disappear for a while, those are the reasons. Good news: I had my first CAT scan ever today and made a Total Recall joke to the lady who pushed the button.

"If I am not me, den who da hell am I?" I said.

I don't think she got the reference.

But this dog in a hat did.

Because he loves that movie.

p.s. Hilary Duff isn't even trying anymore.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Posted by Anonymous Kissi on 10:27 PM

I hope you get to feeling better. I can only do so much from the east coast! By the way, your "Curssmass Tree" looks undeniably hot...but it doesn't have millions of little red ribbons on it...shame.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 12:33 AM

Really, don't die.  



Posted by Blogger TheIdleReceptionist on 6:08 AM

Hahaha...hell yeah that dog got the joke.


Hell yeah.  



Posted by Blogger Keith on 8:56 AM

I knew it... Hilary Duff is the third Olsen twin.  



Posted by Anonymous stochasticgirl on 9:35 AM

I heard once that if you dream that someone died, it means that person's in love.

So, since you dreamed that you died, does that mean you're in love with yourself? As if we didn't already know that!  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 9:51 AM

Justin,
Get better dude.. no coffee.. you must be aching.
That dog with the hat on... priceless. Cityrag has some great dog-mas themed photos... quite funny. Not to mention their in-depth reporting on camel toe, and the story on that BEEEYYAAACCHHH Annie (I wouldn't hit that with your dick) Lennox snub.
Dude, for reels... speedy recovery, nothing dampens the holidays like melting innards... I told you not to sleep with that Alien looking chic... chic's with tails are totally off limits.. lesson learned.  



Posted by Blogger Julie_Gong on 12:48 PM

If you die or stop writing I'm going to be sooo pissed. So please don't abandon us like Lindsay from Immoderation did. I don't handle the rejection well.  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 1:18 PM

Dear Julie,
Go peddle crazy elsewhere, Justin's all stocked up here.
sincerely,
mittens  



Posted by Blogger justin on 1:21 PM

Lindsay might be dead.  



Posted by Anonymous shawna on 2:13 PM

i am really upset about annie lennox, i had no idea she was such a bitch. steve needs to asspunch her.  



Posted by Blogger Paul on 3:14 PM

I just love that you referenced Electric Dreams! When the hell are we getting THAT on DVD?  



Posted by Anonymous seamus on 5:41 PM

"We'll always be together
Forever
Oh, it seems
We'll always be together
Together in Electric Dreams."

Why the fuck do I remember the closing credits music from that movie?  



Posted by Anonymous jonniker on 6:37 PM

OMymotherfuckingGOD, I thought I was the only person who rememebered "Electric Dreams."  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7:37 AM

Justin, you crack me up. I think I love you. If you sense a stalker. It's me. Stalking is all the rage you know.


;-)


(totally kidding, rock on...and don't die)  



Posted by Blogger lawkiid on 1:59 PM

Justin,
You must weigh in on this.... I need to know your professional opinion on a man who's cracked us up SO much...
And OBVIOUSLY, from your in depth investigatory journalistic background, you would have the inside deets....
chappelletheory.com
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this insanity.
Also, maybe add in what Steve thinks, and of course, toss in a dog with hat photo just for good measure.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:10 PM

Once I played 2moons, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have 2moons dil. He gave me some 2moons gold, he said that I could buy 2moons dil, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some 2moon dil, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap 2moons gold to anyone who want.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 12:58 AM

How to get more Anarchy credits. He gave me some Anarchy Online credits, he said that I could buy AO credits, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some Anarchy gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell Anarchy online gold to anyone who want.
To every game player angels gold is very import. My friend gave me some angels online gold, he said that I could buy angels gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap angels online gold.  



Posted by Blogger rhtehe on 11:51 PM

Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the
Asda Story money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.  



Posted by Blogger rhtehe on 11:52 PM

Do you know the Archlord gold, in the game you need the Archlord money. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Archlord gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
archlord online Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Archlord gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kama, in the game you need the kamas. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7:24 PM

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes  



Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 12:48 AM

Do you want to get the most popular sports accessories? Please click our website, we offer many kinds of fashionable Air Jordan Shoes, NFL Jerseys, MBT Shoes, Nike TN and Puma Shoes Men , especially in NFL Jerseys, you will find more than thousand kinds of jerseys in our store. We guarantee the best quality and the best service for every consumer. If you are interest in, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible.  



Posted by Anonymous Andika Pratama on 12:25 AM

Nice Joke ^^  



Posted by Blogger polo shirts on 2:36 AM

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions  



Posted by Anonymous wholesale beads on 2:39 AM

We are China online Wholesale Beads store, China Wholesale Beads is your best choice. China jewelry findings and jewelry making supplies for wholesale.We offer you Jewelry Supplies, Jewelry Findings, Jewelry Beads at the cheapest price. We are specialized in Wholesale Jewelry Supplies, Wholesale Jewelry Findings, Tibetan Style Beads, Tibetan Silver Beads, Tibetan Silver Charms, Wholesale Acrylic Beads, Wholesale Crystal Beads, Wholesale Jewelry Charms, Pandora Style Beads, Lampwork Beads, Necklace Pendants, European Beads. Buy more get more discount.  



Posted by Anonymous canada goose jackets on 10:28 PM

Anyway,I would like to give you some tips when you shopping online for canada goose jackets. First ,you ought to know that a boots marketed is filled with the so calledugg Wed like to know more about your designs for your store. Could you provide us with the following information below boots but do you know authentic boot are all produced in China they are not actual sheep skin canada goose down jacket.  



Posted by Blogger Zheng junxai5 on 7:56 PM

zhengjx20160524
cheap toms
timberland boots
oakley outlet
beats by dre outlet
jordan retro 13
air jordan shoes
lebron james shoes 13
true religion outlet
nike running shoes for men
north face jackets
tiffany and co jewelry
longchamp outlet
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton purses
ray ban outlet
nike store uk
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet
true religion outlet
kd 8
michael kors handbags
tiffany and co
cheap jordans
rolex watches
cheap jordan shoes
tods sale
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet online
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
oakley outlet
coach outlet store
cheap oakleys
cheap air jordans
coach outlet
coach outlet
 



» Post a Comment